Saturday, May 9, 2009

me


Life is hard for me.Because i go threw many hard lessons.I'm a freaking nine year old all nine year olds have problems.I have crazy friends that are always annoying.But then again were friends.And i have the most amazing family!you wouldn't even be live.They do the most amazing things.For example my "Mom" she is probably the best cook in the WORLD!!!My grandmas nae-nae and na-na are the BEST.Na-na gives me like whatever i want and nae-nae keeps me extra safe (so does na-na)My aunt and uncle are tight.They rock my world. When it comes to holidays i get the best presents from them!!!!!!My grandpa is very nice and very friendly.(he-he)My cousins are awesome i couldn't ask for anything better!My dad the amazing golfer.His instincts are excellent

No comments:

Post a Comment